Sunday, April 13, 2008

My First Quilt Block Swap - MJF

Tonight, while listening to an audiobook of Charlotte Bronte's "Jane Eyre", on Librivox.com, I cut out and put together all my rectangles and squares for my very first group swap on Mary Jane's Farm; a Tall Jar quilt block swap. They ended up a little bit skewed, and not quite exactly the intended finished measurements...so I do still need to square them up, and I don't know what to do about the off-sizing, but overall, I rather like them.

4 comments:

khartquilt said...

hi it Khartquilt or rather Kathy.
For first time blocks, they look great.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Sarah, that's reall cute! I saw that swap listed but didn't really know what it was about..Too cute!

MamaPotato said...

Thanks, ladies! They did turn out really cute. I has such a good time making them. I got a rotary cutting mat for my birthday, so I'm sure I'll be trying lots more quilt squares!

nashbabe said...

excellento