Friday, May 30, 2008

Daddy Dresses!

My friend, Nicole, sent me this link to a tutorial on craftster.com on how to make little girls' sundresses from a man's button up shirt. Royce has 2 Aeropostale shirts from 8 years ago(!), that I have repeatedly tried to put in the Goodwill bag...but he repeatedly rescued them.

So...I decided to make these shirts into summer clothes for the girls to wear while Daddy is away!

(Sorry, Honey, but they were worth it!)


Lily's dress front
(There was a hole, so I put a rose over it...didn't work out so well, I'll be changing that.)


Lily's dress back


Action back


Action (posed!) front view


Lovely Lily close up


Lily's dress in its past life!
This is in July 2002!


Disassembly!


Nora's dress front


Nora's dress back


Nora's dress in action (back)


I got them done just in time for Royce's brother, Aaron's, 31st Birthday party.

No comments: