Sunday, May 25, 2008

Garden!

Yesterday, Royce's family came over and put in my vegetable garden! Here are some pictures from the day. I can't believe how much gets done and how fast things happen when people work together!


Lily (5 1/2), Thayne (9 mos) & Nora (almost 3)


Asparagus to the right & compost just beyond.


Aaron the Master Tiller!


Aaron & Michael connecting the fence to the post.


Aaron & Michael finishing up the fencing. (Nora watching on the far right.)


Heidi (with 1 month left to go!)
& Joel (2 yrs)

2 comments:

Ender said...

Seriously, honestly...could our kids be anymore beautiful!!!? :) I love the garden and the fact that you fenced it in! I cannot wait to fill my belly with the veggies of your labor!! :) Missing you....me.

MamaPotato said...

Seriously!? More so every day! We're planning on canning some of everything, so you will DEFINITELY get some!!!! I miss you, too!