Sunday, May 25, 2008

Front walk beds

Last week, the week of May 18, I worked on 2 of my front beds, they exist on either side of my front walk. I've edged them and laid a brick wall to separate them from the lawn. I also re-laid a limestone paver at the end of my front walk, and put bricks around that (pics to follow). It is still a work in progress. I wish I took before pictures. But I will update the blog as I go!

I have ordered more plants from Springhill, but they are sending them in 3 different shipments! Aargh! My front porch floor is also about to be ripped up and replaced. Then I will hopefully install porch railing...so I get to put very tall things in the back of the bed...Yay! Anyway, here's what I've done so far.





2 comments:

Ender said...

I love the edging with the bricks, it looks fabulous! I think it's wonderful. Thank you for posting the pics so I could see them. :)

MamaPotato said...

I'm glad you like it and you are so very welcome! I know that's what you had collected them for, so I thought it was about time they made it to their homes!